Monday, July 20, 2009

The Wreck

So I am at home and Cody calls me saying he has been in an accident and it wasnt even a mile from home so I was putting on my running shoes and going to run to him, but he said no I cannot run on Washington Blvd., so his brother came and got me, and said just so you know its really bad, I was doing so good not to break down but after that I lost it, so I get to the wreck and the whole passenger side of the truck is smashed like crinkled up paper and guys this was our only vehicle, it was totalled, everything underneath the truck was snapped, the axle, the springs, it was a mess Everyone says its a miracle no one was killed for how hard he hit the other car. I am just so thankful to have my Huband still here with me. I do not know what I would do with out him, this was a huge eye opener for us. We are very thankful for codys mom who is letting us use her car till we are able to get another one! I will post pics soon!

0 comments: